Good!

My thoughts that lead a conclusion why this not *Calophyllum *are* *that the
venation in *Calophyllum *are always numerous and very tightly arranged and
are generally not much visible in photographs. We can feel the veins by
touching the leaf.

Second thing, bark of Calophyllum is always fissured (A long narrow opening;
a crack or cleft) whereas, here the bark looks smooth.

When you cut the bark it would be very fibrous, thick and  there are
coloured or colourless gummy exudates. This is not clear from picture I a
giving one more clue to check if you happen to see the plant again

Please visit the following link for pictures

http://www.biotik.org/india/species/c/caloapet/caloapet_11.jpg

http://www.biotik.org/india/species/c/caloapet/caloapet_03.jpg

Regards,
Giby