I have seen the paper now. So Oxalis intermedia A. Rich is surely the basis
of O. dehradunensis and obviously both are synonyms of O. latifolia as per
The Plant List. So both our planjts belong to same species.

Retired  Associate Professor
Phone: 011-25518297  Mob: 9810359089
http://people.du.ac.in/~singhg45/