Garg ji
As I wrote just now in itpmods also, this month has not been simply game of
numbers. It has seen truly high class uploads starting with Malvaceae week,
and continuing throughout the month. We need mutual appraisal and
encouragement to have real progress in the group. Not only we have seen
highest ever uploads of identified plants this month, at the same time we
have seen highest number of identifications ever.
    We need people like Pankaj ji to motivate, encourage and ensuring that
the group really progresses.

Let those who see too many mails not complain. It is the progress of the
group that counts, and as Ihave written earlier also there is always delete
button, and fortunately Google gives us facility to select all, and then
deselect few mjails that we want to preserve.

Happy mailing to all mmbers.