Dear ALL:

I have very little  time to myself.. and sat down to do some voting... but I
am finding it that I do not know where these efloraindia numbers are to be
found?  Very diligently I have searched the group and indiatreepix site for
appropriate buttons... its hidden somewhere ..... which is not abvious to me
at this time....
..
I have looked at these two sites/links...

https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=en#!forum/indiantreepix

This link was sent by Dineshji to Bhagyashri in the last few days…

http://groups.google.com/group/indiantreepix/topics

this link is what I always use from the link in the abridged summary in the
inbox…

if I am searching wrong..please tell me.. where to go...

If I am finding it this difficult..imagine what a casual member or visitor
may be helpless. frustrated...

I am home for another hour... before we all have to get dressed to go to a
community meeting...

can some one please tell me...
Thanks....
Usha di