Oh Yes. This is THE Adelocaryum lambertianum= Mattiastrum lambertianum=
Parakaryopsis lambertianum (this last name I feel fits the best- considering
its
affinities).Very beautifully illustrative photos of the fruits. This
character leaves no doubt in id as the flowers exhibit no specific
difference from the rest of the species.
Great would be if more people can contribute location details. I have seen
it on Korigad and Gaganbavda ghats.
Regards
Aparna

--
Dr. Aparna Watve
At present : 34/6, Gulawani Maharaj Rd. Pune 411004