I think 27 June, 2007, looking from his first mail to the group. Yes this group has changed the lives of many of us, inspiring us to visit different places in different seasons and knowing as many plants as we can. Fortunately we have people on this group who specialize in different plant groups, as also some who specialize different geographical and climatic regions. It is a real learning experience.
-- Dr. Gurcharan Singh Retired Associate Professor SGTB Khalsa College, University of Delhi, Delhi-110007 Res: 932 Anand Kunj, Vikas Puri, New Delhi-110018. Phone: 011-25518297 Mob: 9810359089 http://people.du.ac.in/~singhg45/ On Tue, Nov 1, 2011 at 5:30 PM, Dinesh Valke <[email protected]> wrote: > Prejith ji, this group is started by J M Garg ji in Jun 2007 (do not know > of the date). > Indeed the group helps us all. > > Usha ji, many thanks for your continuous contribution of Australian flora. > > Regards. > Dinesh > > > > > > > On Tue, Nov 1, 2011 at 5:19 PM, PreSam <[email protected]> wrote: > >> Thanks Usha ji. I think all of us learn from each other and this group >> has helped do that. I think we must really thank the brains that went >> into organizing this group even though I do not know who it is. Can >> anybody tell us who started this group? >> >> Prejith >> >> On Nov 1, 3:28 pm, ushaprabha page <[email protected]> wrote: >> > Dr. Singji,Dr. Balkarji, Dr. Pankaj, Dinesh,Ritesh,Prejith,Aratiji and >> all >> > other members, >> > You all have enriched my world of plants. >> > I remain always thankful to u. >> > >> > Ushaprabha Page. >> > >

