Dear Sir,

I could verify and agree upon the following Botanical
descriptions from Biotik link on Miliusa Indica.
However few descriptions are slightly doubtful like in the secondary nerves -
12 pairs, faint (appears less than the 12 pairs - could be typically 8-9 pairs.
I see the fruits have tiny hairs in my photographs - so not glabrous. The plant
distribution is restricted to South Western Ghats.

Bot. Descriptions  that do agree.
(Subset of that mentioned in Biotik
- http://www.biotik.org/india/species/m/miliindi/miliindi_en.html)

-------------------------------
Under storey tree, wet habitat - Yes, this plant was found under a large tree,
wet
Shrubs or small trees, Leaves simple, alternate, petioles 0.1-0.2 cm long,
pubescent,  lamina 5-7 x 2-2.7 cm,  apex acute to obtuse,  base rounded,
secondary_nerves ca. 12 pairs, faint;  tertiary_nerves obscure
Fruits -Clustered,  subglobose,  0.7-1.0 cm across, glabrous; stalk about 0.5
cm long.

Thanks a lot for the ID Help - Miliusa Indica

Regards
Raghu