What do you mean by what details?You are a research fellow you must
understand this. Just observe what most people are posting.
As per posting guidelines you have to attach photo images. No links.
Secondly on clicking the link; a picture of only one leaf can be seen that
is also not complete. How can one go to the ID?
Sorry to be clear enough but whatever you have written neatly in the text
shoud be supplemented with similar images in this digital era like flowers,
leaves, stem and whatever character available.
We want your posts on this group but please follow the posting guidelines.
There are many experts who can help you

--
Dr Satish Phadke