Thanks Neil ji
I hope you are right. Perhaps my, Balkar ji, Ritesh ji's plant is Desmodium
multiflorum (syn: D. floribundum), please see Plant uploaded by Alok ji
with fruits.

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!searchin/indiantreepix/Fabaceae-Faboideae$20(Papilionaceae)$20Week:$20Desmodium$20sp.$20from$20Dalhousie/indiantreepix/Ry-zxvBT1Z8/RZfMhN9KwqYJ

Retired  Associate Professor
Phone: 011-25518297  Mob: 9810359089