Thank you for the encouraging comments.
I use to shoot with flash on and then one of my friend told me that you
loose the real color (especially shades of red and blue) when flash is
used. Then I switch off the flash and tried that it worked. The previous
picture (*_GIB9763)* is a shot when flash is on!
We can see the little difference.

Regards,
Giby

--