Satish, nice depiction of all features, like it...

I have seen this before...  but have no pics... before the days of
digital camera..

Ipomoea cairica,   very  likely
nice pic by Dr. Starr of Univ Hawaii... wiki...

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/1/15/Starr_050224-4416_Ipomoea_cairica.jpg/800px-Starr_050224-4416_Ipomoea_cairica.jpg

He shows whitish flowers with a slight pink tinge, like yours...

but internet had many other deeper colors.. source of my confusion...
but leaves seem to be the diagnostic feature...

I WONDER WHAT WOULD THE TAXONOMISTS SAY...???

usha di

======