Yes This plant seems to be the same as Aarti ji's plant as suggested by H
S, but does not look like C. dichotoma or C. sinensis. The closest match
seems to be C. lutea, but flowers are much darker in C. lutea. This may be
compared with Cordia dentata

http://toptropicals.com/pics/garden/04/3000/2796.jpg

http://toptropicals.com/pics/garden/04/3000/2798.jpg

Retired  Associate Professor