Ankush :

If you are undecided by now....
you are not being pushed in one direction by family or friends
or personal ambition based on other's lives and status .
Thats a very good sign...  a very good sign..

Joseph Campbell (who was responsible for the ultimate story line and
characters of the starwars trilogy of Lucas) was a professor in USA of
Mythology and our collective human wisdom and heritage... used to
say : follow your bliss... money and success will follow that...
google lucas, star wars and Joseph campbell...or go to wikipedia and
get the stories...

to find what is your bliss... (Bliss:  = your soul's propensity,
desires, needs, karmic fulfillment etc)
I have found that one can take many roads... one or all at the same
time..

1: meditate   and pay attention to what god is trying to tell you...
do not pray ..to ask...  keep quiet so you can hear what the universe
or your own higher self is trying to convey to you...  takes patience
and practice...may take months..but it always works

2: pay attention to what comes out of your own mouth or pen
             ie what you talk about the most , or write the most

3: read books .. go to library repeatedly and notice which stacks you
always end up at

4: take tests.. there are many personality and eneagram like tests
that universities give to prospective students...   I know Jadavpur
University in Kolkata gives one... but I dont have access to their
tests...top secret it seems, but I have seen their real life effects..
very good effects...  ask around there must be Councillors in your
part of India who can help...  One test on the net is meyer
briggs ...but it costs to get results back... but you can research
it ... there are books on this test  ...  will classify you into a
line in life and then subclassify expertise that  your personality is
suitable for... I find they are pretty good ...

 but as to your own soul's need and desire, only you know... and that
you only you can know or find out...

5: take some job... in a field you think you like... see if that gets
your imagination and enthusiasm going up..good.... otherwise quit and
move to some fresh field... do it while you are young... two or
three... jobs in different fields... young age you can be research
assistant etc...   you are bound to find it

Hope you find your path or two

Usha di
========