Congratulations Bhagyashri ji (we address you mostly as Madhuri ji) for
having been selected as eFl. woman for the Year 2011 among members
(excluding moderators). You truly deserve it for level of your
participation in mere 5 months of your being on this group. Your number of
overall mails, number of uploads and follow up uploads have really
impressed all of us.

Congratulations once again. Continue this good work.

Retired  Associate Professor
Phone: 011-25518297  Mob: 9810359089
http://people.du.ac.in/~singhg45/