Very Nice Mr Puttaraju ji...

Very inspiring... I have seen red panda but not the red squirrel..
thanks for the pic...

what a co-incidence... just this afternoon.. I remarked to my driver
as we sat near a crossing and a banyan tree and its aerials roots all
tangled etc where something reminded me of a squirrel.. that we had
not seen any squirrels driving around this city full of trees where we
used to see a lot of them...what he shared shocked me ..  he proceeded
to tell me in some details how squirrel meat is very expensive and
local people all feed and make the squirrels less fearful and then
catch and eat them or sell the meat and skins... HOW GHASTLY... as the
Kol gets  back to official work I am going to find out if there is any
law that protects the wild animals, squirrels are certainly not
domesticated... and the migratory birds need to be protected too here
in Bengal... many villagers just eat and empty out water bodies of
migrating water birds... annihilating entire families of ducks
etc....  and if there is no law protecting them there ought to be
one...

usha di