Congrats, Pankaj ji,
If quality is concerned (whether it's photography or knowledge about
orchids or posts or illustrations or thoughts or vision or .....) , there
is no one better than you.

On 31 December 2011 20:51, ushadi Micromini <microminipho...@gmail.com>wrote:

> Dear All:
>
> We have now come to the year end, in a few hours it will be midnight in
> India and we will usher in the year 2012...
> all is merry and scintillating on this east coast... and a bit chilly...
>
> I take this opportunity to announce the Best Photographer of the year for
> 2011 in Best individual photograph category....
> It is our travelling botanist Dr. Pankaj Kumar... Who among us do not know
> that he loves Orchids??  It seems to me that he  eats, sleeps drinks and
> dreams of Orchids ... and he loves them... that love comes across in his
> photographs, that are wonderous, precise and technically excellent, they
> also  showcase his depth of scientific precision.  The wide range of
> orchids that he showed us also speaks of his passion for his chosen field
> in Botany.
>
> Congratulations Pankaj...
> Be happy and warm in the very cold Hong Kong...
>
> Happy New Year to you and us all.
>
> Usha di
> ======

J.M.Garg (jmga...@gmail.com)
The whole world uses my Image Resource of more than a *thousand species* &
eight thousand images of Birds, Butterflies, Plants etc. (arranged
alphabetically & place-wise):
http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Category:J.M.Garg. You can also use them
for free as per Creative Commons license attached with each image.
please visit/ join our Efloraofindia Google e-group:
http://groups.google.co.in/group/indiantreepix (more than 1760 members &
1,00,000 messages on 21/12/11) or Efloraofindia website:
https://sites.google.com/site/efloraofindia/ (with a species database
of more than 6000 species).
India'.