Rajesh 'Sirji, what an idea' to make a list of threatened plants of
Maharashtra. I hope (HOPE) has a number of volunteers to help you in
the field and experts like HSji can guide you with their vast
experience on this. I agree, unlike floras, photographic books are no
good to threaten plants but some floras themselves have become highly
endemic and threatened such that only a few individuals survive as
fragmented population in just a few square kms calling in-situ
conservation. Please feel free to ask any help from me as a member
(not as an author). Regards, Shrikant