Pankaj ... I like the story you remember about citrus industry... but
its partly true as you tell it... i lived there for many years... I'll
write it up for you...too long.  to tell it correctly...

and please dont get me started on GMO cotton, brinjals or corn... it
will fill a football field .....
suffice it to say... it has killed people...is killing people and will
wipe out parts of Indian agriculture as we know it.. who will benefit
by it?
think about it...rationally....

Usha di

=========
also while you are at it... tell me what  enzymes in human body
assimilate and digest the BT toxin /crystal protein...
if you know the answer I want to know it...  and please give