Yes Pankaj bhai each triangular edges represents one anther and you can see
the pollen grains as you enlarge or zoom in the picture.
It would be interested in understanding who is the best suited candidate to
carry the pollen to the female flowers. I had some observations and they
are not conclusive. I will share more interesting facts regarding this
aspect as I get more info.
By the way, thank you for your encouraging comments.

Regards,
Giby

--
GIBY KURIAKOSE PhD