Rakesh: just as I suspected...
this is nothing bad...
if it was not tempered with in anyway by the seller, or the buyer or the
photographer to fool us.... if it is as it wa sin the farm or the garden...
its harmless...

its natural... read this gardening column... we see this mostly in first
time or new gardener or new farmer not used to blanching the cauliflower
completely....

http://www.pittsburghlive.com/x/pittsburghtrib/lifestyles/homegarden/gardening/s_635172.html

Usha di
=======