Good good. They have good quality. I have used their sheets. Dont worry.
Regards
Pankaj

On Mon, Mar 5, 2012 at 9:04 PM, Balkar Singh <balkara...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Thanks Pankaj Ji for the Information. The Puna Persons are ready to supply @
> Rs 10 per sheet as per their quotation i received today. I dont know there
> may be some quality difference.
> Thanks
>
> On Mon, Mar 5, 2012 at 8:17 AM, Dr Pankaj Kumar <sahanipan...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>>
>> Dear Balkar sir
>> The supplier at Pune is the sole supplier for herbarium sheets in India.
>> But hope you are aware that one sheet costs aroudn 32 Rs.
>> One Forestry suppliers also cards are available.
>> Please follow the link.
>>
>> http://www.forestry-suppliers.com/icat/Cat63/full.asp?page=421
>> You can place the order online. I bought something online. It was good
>> experience.
>> The box of 100 sheets costs, 28 USD which is around 1300 INR. This sounds
>> cheaper than Pune one. Ofcourse there will be delivery charges.
>> Best wishes.
>> Pankaj
>>

>> On Saturday, 3 March 2012 10:08:33 UTC+8, Balkar wrote:
>>>
>>> Dear All
>>> I shall be highly thankful if anyone can provide details of any
>>> vendor supplying standard size herbarium sheets. I have to purchase about
>>> 5000 sheets.
>>> Thanks
>>>
>>> --
>>> Regards
>>>
>>> Dr Balkar Singh
>>> Head, Deptt. of Botany and Biotechnology
>>> Arya P G College, Panipat
>>> Haryana-132103
>>> 09416262964

> Dr Balkar Singh
> Head, Deptt. of Botany and Biotechnology
> Arya P G College, Panipat
> Haryana-132103
> 09416262964

"Taxonomists getting Extinct and Species Data Deficient !!"

Pankaj Kumar Ph.D. (Orchidaceae)
Conservation Officer

Office:
Orchid Conservation Section
Flora Conservation Department
Kadoorie Farm and Botanic Garden (KFBG) Corporation
Lam Kam Road, Tai Po, New Territories, Hong Kong.

Residence:
36c, Ng Tung Chai, Lam Tseun
Tai Po, New Territories, Hong Kong.

email: pku...@kbfg.org
          sahanipan...@gmail.com
          pankajsah...@rediffmail.com
Phone: +852 2483 7128 (office - 8:30am to 5:30pm)
           +852 9436 6251 (mobile)