Satish ji
According to  eFlora of Pakistan, eFlora of China and The Plant List,
Ipomoea learii Paxton is a synonym of I. indica. I have given differences
between I. indica and I. nil. Here are specific differences:

*Ipomoea indica
                             Ipomoea nil*

1. Stems appressed pubescent, sometimes rooting at nodes     1. Stems
covered with long spreading hairs.

2. Leaves pubescent with short hairs
         2.  Leaves with long spreading hairs

3. Infl. Several flowered in dense umbellate cymes.
 3.  Inf. 1-few flowered.

4. Bracts linear or lanceolate.
                                                      4. Bracts linear or
filiform

5. Sepals subequal, gradually linear-acuminate,
 5. Sepal almost equal, with spreading long hairs on outside

     appressed pilose, outer 3 lanceolate to broadly
        near base, subglabrous above with linear tip

     lanceolate, inner 2 narrowly lanceolate.

6. Corolla blue or bluish-purple aging to red, 5-7 cm long.
 6. Corolla pale to bright blue with white tube, fading pinkish

                                        with age, 3-5 cm long

7. Capsule 10-13 mm across.
              7. Capsule 8-10 mm across

Retired  Associate Professor