From: Pankaj Oudhia <pankajoud...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [efloraofindia:111924] Re: Monkeys-Plants
To: "efloraofindia" <indiantreepix@googlegroups.com>
Date: Tuesday, March 27, 2012, 10:07 AM

Good question. In fact this picture can clear the situation.

http://ecoport.org/ep?SearchType=pdb&PdbID=106749

regards

Pankaj Oudhia

On Tue, Mar 27, 2012 at 6:03 AM, Dr Pankaj Kumar <sahanipan...@gmail.com> wrote:

Dear Oudhia sir
Please dont mind my writing this. But, I imagine why Langurs will NOT LIKE
Bombax ceiba.
Langurs certainly like the fruits and there have been evidences of it.
http://www.bioone.org/doi/full/10.1896/0898-6207.21.1.171
Check the link and also the image in the link.
Regards
Pankaj