Garg i
This controversy has already been resolved in another thread. This is
Ipomoea sindica Stapf,, distinct from both Ipomoea eriocarpa and
Convolvulus scindicus. The confusion arose because of treatment (wrong) in
Flora of Pakistan.

Retired  Associate Professor
Phone: 011-25518297  Mob: 9810359089
http://www.gurcharanfamily.com/