Sir,

Thank you very much for these identifying keys to the three *Cucurbita*species.

Specially *C. moschata* & *C. maxima* were very confusing to me. More so
because, according to 'Plant Groups', Gourd = *C. maxima* = *C. moschata* !
Now i know what to look for when i see another KUMRA in a field.

Regards,

Surajit Koley