Some earlier relevant feedback:
“Cant see the pic here, but this is my reply in original post where I can
see the pic.
I dont think this is Monstera, but* Rhaphidophora most probably, R.
decursiva*.” from Pankaj ji.

"I was also thinking the same as that of Pankaj but couldn't refer further.
This plant, I think, is even seen in the forests in Kerala (eg. Perya
forests in Waynad) as well.
Yazdi ji may have pictures form his farm.
Regards,
Giby" in another thread:
https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups#!topic/indiantreepix/oGuBb9qNyPE

“Pankajji,
Yes, its seems to be Raphidospora. *Is it R. pertusa?
*Sujana”

On 26 March 2012 14:26, Dinesh Valke <dinesh.va...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Dear friends,
>
> Forwarding this message ... please consider it as a post from Joby Joseph.
> For some unknown reason, moderating this message was not getting carried
> out in regular way ... perhaps Google Groups has some issues.
>
> Regards.
> dinesh

J.M.Garg (jmga...@gmail.com)
The whole world uses my Image Resource of more than a *thousand species* &
eight thousand images of Birds, Butterflies, Plants etc. (arranged
alphabetically & place-wise):
http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Category:J.M.Garg. You can also use them
for free as per Creative Commons license attached with each image.
please visit/ join our Efloraofindia Google e-group:
http://groups.google.co.in/group/indiantreepix (more than 1840 members &
1,10,000 messages on 31/3/12) or Efloraofindia website:
https://sites.google.com/site/efloraofindia/ (with a species database
of more than 6000 species).
India'.