Garg ji
To me it looks that  *Vicia sativa* subsp.* nigra* (L.) Ehrh be  used as
The Plant List seems to be more confused as it is in most other cases.
Under the accepted names it cites the synonyms where Reichard is missing.

Retired  Associate Professor
Phone: 011-25518297  Mob: 9810359089
http://www.gurcharanfamily.com/
http://people.du.ac.in/~singhg45/