Dear friends,

This Cucurbitaceae week was tremendously helpful episode, with nearly 150
uploads and nearly 600 mails concerning Cucurbitaceae, very well led by Dr
Nidhan ji. Many thanks, Nidhan ji.

Please join me in congratulating Gurcharan ji for his fabulous treat of
uploads - regular species plus their cultivars -- certainly helped us kill
most of the confusion we had of the yellow-flowered Cucurbits. Hearty
congratulations, Gurcharan ji.

Here are the leading uploads; the parentheses contains total responses
including uploaders' mails.
Please pardon for any error in computation.

Dr. Gurcharan Singh 42 (154) Dr. Nidhan Singh 21 (108) Mr. Dinesh Valke 16
(90) Dr. Balkar Singh 12 (38) Mr. Raghu Ananth 11 (49) Mr. Surajit Koley 10
(56) Mr. Rathinasabapathy 7 (22) Mr. Prashant Awale 7 (22) Dr. Ritesh
Chowdhary 7 (20)

Many thanks to all of you for participating in this episode with your
quality uploads and helpful + kind responses.

Regards.
Dinesh