Thank you very much Balkarsingh ji. Just to inform we are tentative around
10 people, so far confirmed, from the country. 6 from Mumbai, 2 from
Hyderabad, 1 from Kolkatta and yourself from Panipat. Probably Satyendra
Tiwari (from Bandhavgarh) would also join us.

I would be happy if another lady could also join us to company Ms Smita
Raskar (she would be travelling with us from Mumbai).

Rajesh Sachdev
Mumbai, India
+91 98902-55616
http://project-matheran.webs.com/
http://www.facebook.com/leopardguy

On 19 April 2012 05:47, Balkar Singh <balkara...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Nice Initiative Rajesh Ji. Hope this programme will be a successful One. I
> will be part of this event.
> Thanks
>

> On Wed, Apr 18, 2012 at 11:45 PM, Pankaj Oudhia <pankajoud...@gmail.com>wrote:
>
>> Best wishes for the trip. I visited the place but it was much expensive
>> trip for me due to wrong planning.
>>
>> I suggest everyone to please read nice write up by Tabish ji available in
>> this link
>>
>> http://www.flowersofindia.net/vof-trek/
>>
>> Thanks Tabish ji for such a great article.
>>
>> regards
>>
>> Pankaj Oudhia
>>

>> On Wed, Apr 18, 2012 at 11:20 PM, Rajesh Sachdev <leopard...@gmail.com>wrote:
>>
>>> Dear Flora enthus,
>>>
>>> This is to finally announce that the Valley of Flowers trek is scheduled
>>> in the month of August`12. We are reaching Haridwar on 12th early morning
>>> at 4am and leaving Haridwar on 17th evening . This is purely non-commercial
>>> event and expenses would be shared at actuals.
>>>
>>> Pls find detailed itiernary:
>>>
>>> 12 August`12 : Reaching Haridwar at 4am, reaching Joshimath till late
>>> evening. Night halt at Joshimath
>>> 13 August`12:  Reaching Ghaghariya by late evening and night halt at
>>> Ghaghariya