Thank you Dr. Chris, Dr. Khullar, Pankaj ji and Usha di for the
identification and comments... I have till now never put up ferns on the
forum for id... but this particular one really impressed me... and could
not help but ask for help ... and indeed got it ...!!
warm regards
Alok

P.S. and as usual Garg ji never lets any observation go by
unobserved.... Special Thanks to you... :)
Alok

--
Himalayan Village Education Trust
Village Khudgot,