Pl don't worry Satish ji. Surajit ji can't do that :) beacuse T. bellirica
is perhaps the only species (in India at least) that do not have foliar
glands. Sorry to disappoint you :)
However, the posted pictures are of *Terminalia bellirica* as identified by
Dr. Neil. We have observed variations in the size and shape of leaves as
well as fruits in this species.

Regards

Vijayasankar Raman
University of Mississippi