Dear Pankaj sir,

According to Gamble, the plant that I studied was *D. amplexifolia* as the
leaves shows amplexicaul nature. Later it has been merged with *D.falcata*

http://www.theplantlist.org/tpl/record/kew-2760884

That is why I treated that as *D. falcata* only. Further, 'the plant list
says that there is no variety listed as accepted name for *D.falcata* and
whatever varieties were recorded earlier has become synonyms to D.falcata.
I am not trying to say that the plant list (as of now) is a final word in
this matter.
We have seen several forms of this species with difference in leaf shape
and size and flower color.

Thanks and Regards,
Giby

--