Dear friends
After some clues for my Allium plant, this is the second plant from Herbal
Garden I am looking for last two years. Since this mail is not in my inbox
(having deleted older mails) I am forwarding the link to the location in
forum

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!search/280410GS1/indiantreepix/gwhFxoqt0c8/Jc7Rr4uyBFcJ

In spite of visiting this place number of times, I have never seen it
flowering, nor have gardeners seen it flowering. Last week gardener gave me
its name as Paras pipal. As I tend to forget local names, I was excited to
check it , but unfortunately the name pertains to Thespesia populnea, a
tree much different but growing adjacent to this tree. Yesterday another
gardener, who perhaps has seen this tree in wild gave me its name as Jangli
gurhal. Gurhal refers to species of Hibiscus, especially Hibiscus
rosasinensis and H. syriacus. What is this, tree any clues please.

Retired  Associate Professor
Phone: 011-25518297  Mob: 9810359089
http://www.gurcharanfamily.com/
http://people.du.ac.in/~singhg45/