Garg saheb,
We had a small meeting last night at Thane regarding organising a wildlife
photography exhibition at Thane, only for wild flowers of India. There me
and Madhuri madam, in person, appreciated Surjit`s efforts and his inputs
on the egroup and this is just  a coincidence that your email followed the
next morning..

Rajesh Sachdev
http://project-matheran.webs.com/
http://www.facebook.com/leopardguy