Yes, Usha Di, i noticed this discrepancy relating to the family ID of the *
Agave* yesterday night after sending my reply to Tanay Ji.

According to "Plant Groups", the book i consult, placed *Agave* under
Amaryllidaceae
(page no.791, Plant Groups by H. Mukherji), but then i understand that this
book is outdated.... :)

I noticed the wiki link, you send me, last night.

Thank you & Regards,

surajit