Good morning Sir... thank you very much for appreciating. These days the
birds are going wary. I think rapid destruction of their habitat is greatly
reducing their numbers. Their food and nesting habit are also changing. It
was easier to photograph a bird in 2009, even with a 5x zoom!

Regards,

surajit