Fortunately not, Ushadi
plants like Fritillaria imperialis, Eremurus himalaicus, Tulipa stellata,
which do so well in their hilly habitats tend to lose their vigour in
city's polluted environment, and may not multiply that much. Many also turn
vegetative and rarely flower. I have only one in flower out of more than
plants, and that two has single scape emerging from the tuft of leaves.

Retired  Associate Professor
Phone: 011-25518297  Mob: 9810359089
http://www.gurcharanfamily.com/
http://people.du.ac.in/~singhg45/