Usha Di,

Dhaniakhali is about 25 km NW to my place and i don't know the person who
grows these flowers. My colleague Arnab Bandyopadhyay gave me the news and
i made a visit there after my school.

There was a signboard showing contact number of the person, i didn't record
it, but if you need it please drop me a line and i will obtain the same
within a week.

Regards,

surajit

On Sun, May 13, 2012 at 6:10 PM, ushadi Micromini <microminipho...@gmail.com