Sir,

Thank you very much for making this post resurface, as always you do,
taking care of everything.

I kept this in my mind and searched extensively if i could get any fruit
pic of this plant. What i observed for the past one month :

1) It is very common roadside liana, spreads rapidly, climbs any tree it
finds in its vicinity and covers the entire canopy of its host tree,
however big the host is.

2) It runs along the ground, often spreading parallel shoots, when there is
no tree nearby.

3) No fruits visible that resembles *Pachygone ovata* -
http://keys.trin.org.au:8080/key-server/data/0e0f0504-0103-430d-8004-060d07080d04/media/Html/taxon/Pachygone_ovata.htm

4) I didn't find any fruit to compare it with *Tiliacora acuminata* -
http://cfrmcc.yolasite.com/resources/300ar.gif

I am grateful to Muthu Ji, Vijayasankar Ji and Reddy Ji for giving me the
leads for this liana. After doing some search in the net it appears to me
that it could be some other species of *Tiliacora*, maybe *Tiliacora
racemosa* as in -

a) http://www.iiim.res.in/herbarium/menispermaceae/tiliacora_racemosa.htm

b)  http://ph.ansp.org/get_image.php?barcode=00006399

3) http://www.herbimi.info/herbimi/results.htm?l4code=IND-WB&page=3