Dear all,
I must say that I have been impressed by the amount of info that has
filtered to me "down under" (cute image actually). Not all of it yet - I
have to get through 200 more enties.
Please accept my apologies, I have been off line a proportion of the time,
as I had hinted to Dr Singh last week.
I will start today or tomorrow to summarize the name-related matters,
adding my accumulated data, and will post each topic over the next few
days, hoping more feedback from the keenest among you.
I leave it to Dr Gurcharan Singh to officially close the "week" with his
usual pearls of wisdom.
A huge thank you to all for the great motivation that this forum generates.
 Mic from down under