Surajit Dont be sorry, why? we all learn from it and I got to see what
VARUNA fruit  looks like inside ?
dont worry, be happy

ANd you were not too far off, ancient ayurveda had described it as berry
bearing tree with bilva patra like (three leaflet) bearing plant.
Its called VARUNA in ayurvedic literature and is a good stone and crystal
remover.... good for cleansing the blood and kidneys

Usha di
======

--
Usha di