Dear All,
I have the same problem in my trees. One of the local horticulturalist
advised me to cu those branches and burn them. He said that it's a disease.
It's an ongoing process of every year.
My problem is those small flies that comes on Mango trees at this time of
year. We dont want to use pesticide so any other remedy will be useful if
someone can suggest.
Thanks.
satyendra

--
Satyendra K.Tiwari.
Wildlife Photographer, Naturalist, Tour Leader
H.NO <http://h.no/> 129, P.O.Tala, Distt Umariya.
M.P. India 484-661
Park Entry fee is constantly under revision since last one year. We take no
responsibility for any changes in park rules / fees. We will endaevour to
let you know as soon as we know of such changes.
To know more about Bandhavgarh visit following links.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/satyendraphotography
http://tigerdiaries.blogspot.com
http://skayscamp.wetpaint.com
SKAY'S CAMP is awarded QUALITY rating by Tour Operator For Tigers (TOFT).
http://www.toftigers.org/accommodation/Default.aspx?id=15
Review Skay's Camp on TripAdvisor
00-91-7627-265309 or 09425331209