   http://www.about-garden.com/ei/en/01024-Q1-garden-heliotrope/
   - another -

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_y_vbHJBaX3c/Sj8M8SiB4BI/AAAAAAAABAY/gkSVm0c2wgo/s1600-h/Heliotrope.JPG
,
   source - http://torontogardening.blogspot.in/2009_06_01_archive.html
   - leaf color = don't know
   - leaves drooping =
EXIF<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Exchangeable_image_file_format>info
of your images says that you have taken these pics at 4.48 p.m. on
   10th Feb, so insufficient light may explain it !

some pics available at -
http://www.hear.org/starr/images/search/?q=Heliotropium+arborescens&o=plants

some info available at -
http://www.missouribotanicalgarden.org/gardens-gardening/your-garden/plant-finder/plant-details/kc/a513/heliotropium-arborescens.aspx

ID key, plus documents (one from Chile) available at -
http://www.efloras.org/florataxon.aspx?flora_id=5&taxon_id=114922

Thank you & Regards,

surajit