Thanks Ushadi for helping me with the compilation of week's activity on
Boraginaceae. It has been another very interesting week on a family whose
flowers look identical and often it is difficult to identify unless you
have good photographs of fruits, yet we received more than 112 uploads and
nearly 350 responses during the Week. Thanks to all for uploads and
wonderful discussion, given a great impetus by our lively Ushadi. Although
our stalwarts Dinesh ji, Prashant ji, Satish ji, have been leading
contributors in all episodes we saw significant contributions from Raman
ji, Aarti ji, Nidhan ji, Suresh ji and Ushadi. THanks to all others who
participated. Here is the compilation by Ushadi

Gurcharanji         20
Dinesh Valke       20
Prashant Awale   14
Satish Phadke     13