Very Nice, Rathin...

*Its a torch ginger called Etlinger elatior*
 a good herbal medicine for liver protection has been reported...
I love these flowers
Originally I saw them in a malayasian friend's garden...
wiki essay will perhaps tell  about site of origin etc

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Etlingera_elatior

in europe a yellow flowering banana  Musella lasiocarpa is also grown as an
exotic ...

You have access to very nice plants... I must and congratulations

*ARE YOU GROWING THESE IN YOUR GARDENS?*

Usha di

--
Usha di