Forwarding again for any assistance in the matter please.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Gurcharan Singh <singh...@gmail.com>
Date: 6 December 2011 22:30
Subject: [efloraindia:98061] Fabaceae-Caesalpinioideae (Caesalpiniaceae)
Week: Cassia bakeriana and Cassia nealiae
To: efloraofindia <indiantreepix@googlegroups.com>

Dear Members
Could any members provide me some characters by which Cassia bakeriana
differ from related species Cassia renigera and Cassia javanica, the other
pink flowering species with swollen filaments.

Similarly differences of Cassia nealiae from related species.

Retired  Associate Professor
Phone: 011-25518297  Mob: 9810359089
http://people.du.ac.in/~singhg45/

The whole world uses my Image Resource of more than a *thousand species* &
eight thousand images of Birds, Butterflies, Plants etc. (arranged
alphabetically & place-wise):
http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Category:J.M.Garg. You can also use them
for free as per Creative Commons license attached with each image.
please visit/ join our Efloraofindia Google e-group:
http://groups.google.co.in/group/indiantreepix (more than 1870 members &
1,18,000 messages on 31/5/12) or Efloraofindia website:
https://sites.google.com/site/efloraofindia/ (with a species database
of more than 6500 species).
India'.