Dear friends,
I visited the function and heard Shrikant ji speak of his experiences. It
is just a matter of my luck that I have heard more of them whenever I got
opportunities to be along with him exploring flora in south Western Ghats.

Other chief guests Mrs Ushaprabha Page (Navendu's mother) and Mr Nilimkumar
Khaire (famous herpetologist, Shrikant ji's childhood friend) spoke about
Shrikant ji - it was a wonderful evening.

His 2 new books (Flowers of Sahyadri AND Aasmant) were on sale at
discounted prices.
Flowers of Sahyadri in its new avatar has 100 more species packed into it;
earlier errors are nullified, replaced with better pictures, and is now
compact and light-weight. Mainly because it is now on same lines of Further
Flowers of Sahyadri.

To me, it is a priceless book ! It is the one which strengthened my liking
for flora.

Regards.
Dinesh