Thanks a lot for sharing.........

Regards
Khyanjeet

On 9/5/12, Aneeta Kindre <[email protected]> wrote:
> yes...it is helpful site for Orchids...many thanks Rajesh Sir for
> sharing.....
> but im agree with Pankaj Kumar ji.... some species also missing.
>
> Regards,
> Anita Kindre.
>
> On Wed, Sep 5, 2012 at 11:27 AM, Dr Pankaj Kumar
> <[email protected]>wrote:
>
>> If you know him then let him know that there are some mistakes. If he
>> needs help then I can do it. But yeah, my home internet will not work for
>> the whole month as there is no cable reaching my village...strange...
>> Pankaj
>>
>>
>>
>> On Wednesday, 5 September 2012 13:32:29 UTC+8, Rajesh Sachdev wrote:
>>>
>>> Dear friends,
>>> I am sharing a website link, on Orchids of Western Ghats. I am sure this
>>> would be of useful to members having interest in captioned subject
>>>
>>> http://www.weatheredwind.org/**owg/ <http://www.weatheredwind.org/owg/>
>>>
>>>
>>> --
>>> Regards
>>> Rajesh Sachdev
>>> https://www.facebook.com/**leopardguy<https://www.facebook.com/leopardguy>
>>> https://www.facebook.com/**groups/indianflora/<https://www.facebook.com/groups/indianflora/>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>   --
>>
>>
>>
>>
>
> --
>
>
>
>

-- 



Reply via email to