Ushadi
Perhaps of your interest (or you may already know) this species is
important medicinal plant and also popular herbal tea.

Yes this plant produces bith white, pink to almost red flowers. Nidhan ji
in this thread uploaded plant with white flowers, identified as Percaria
amplexicaulis (Polygonum amplexicaule). Sine Nidhan ji had earlier uploaded
a red flowered plant also identified as P. amplexicaule, so he had some
confusion, and uploaded it again. To which Tiwari ji replied "yes it is
also same".
    I hope it clarifies any confusion.

Retired  Associate Professor
Phone: 011-25518297  Mob: 9810359089