Thanks Pankaj ji and Ushadi for your encouraging comments.

Rajesh ji
Thanks for your comments and concerns. Please don't get confused by jargon
of complex botanical terms. I have repeatedly written that nonbotanists
need not bother about these terms (although I am happy to see Dinesh ji,
Prashant ji, Tabish ji, Satish ji and several others  making use of these
finer terms in their identification process). I have repeatedly requested
only to take photographs from different angles as specified above and leave
it to experts to identify them. You can also help in this identification
process by finding local names (and use them for identification), comparing
with illustrations, photographs on the net and in various handbooks.
      Please don't also get confused by changing scientific names. As I
wrote earlier our aim on this group is identifying a plant. As I wrote
earlier you may identify our common plant as tamatar, tomato, Solanum
lycopersicon, Lycopersicon esculentum, does not make an error in
identification. So I request nonbotanists to just not worry about these
changing names. Just go to any website The Plant List, GRIN, Sorting Plant
names if you are interested in latest name, otherwise forget it completely.
Your aim of joining this group is to share your photographs and know their
names (even a local name or common English name will do. It is only for
making our database up to date and comparable with others that we and Garg
ji findout the latest scientific name and put in our database.
     I will request Rajesh ji and other such members not to have any
apprehensions. Continue to photograph your plants without bothering about
any technical terms, but give us different angles of photographs (as
mentioned above) if you want us to serve you better.

Retired  Associate Professor
Phone: 011-25518297  Mob: 9810359089
http://www.gurcharanfamily.com/
http://people.du.ac.in/~singhg45/